In the last two years there have been stunning developments in broadband, mobility, virtual, hosted and IP services which truly change the technology landscape for small and medium sized businesses. There are new buzzwords like ‘the cloud’, ‘the new economy’ & ‘software as a service’ and services being offered as fully managed solutions, taking the pressure off businesses when it comes to future upgrade decisions.
Individually these products can provide flexibility and cost savings but businesses derive the maximum benefit when the technologies are blended together to create a bespoke solution which fits the working practices and the people within the organisation.
Direct Telecoms sales consultants, supported by service cost analysts, will work with you to understand the potential of the technology available today and build them into a procurement plan that helps equip your business for the coming years.
Key Product and Service Groups
- IP telephony solutions including SIP trunks and Hosted VoIP services.
- Traditional office telephony including ISDN channels, analogue lines and call plans.
- PBX telephone systems, traditional and IP.
- Broadband connectivity including ADSL, SDSL, FTTC, FTTP, EFM and Ethernet circuits.
- Mobile services including voice, data, Blackberry, applications and bespoke services.
- IT service and support including LAN, WAN, PWAN, backup, security monitoring and policy management.
- Performance management tools, mobile and office based.
- Collaboration tools for virtual workers.
- Process ﬂow review and technology integration (consultancy service). We also provide management consultancy to help structure the process ﬂow to maximise the investment in technology products.
Intelligent Mobile Data Collection
Save money and increase productivity with an intelligent mobile data collection solution for your field-based workforce, with pro-Forms.
By eliminating the need for staff to collect hard-copy information and manually transferring it to your back office systems, pro-Forms provides significant benefits including:
- Quicker invoicing and improved cashflow
- Highly-responsive customer service
- Increased productivity
- Reduced paper-trail and administration time
pro-Forms is a flexible solution for businesses of all sizes with the ability to handle a wide range of content types, including accurate pre-populated text, images, voice and GPS location data.